TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2019 WCJG Conference!
We are excited to have you join us, and appreciate your help in making the conference run smoothly (and with a lot of fun) each year!
We’re looking for volunteers for the following areas:
Discounts for volunteering:
Discount does not apply to the Special Return Attendee and does not include the teeny tiny processing fee.
Volunteer ticket costs will rise with the increase in prices for tickets.
· 4-7 hours 25% off
· 8-11 hours 50% off
· 12-16 hours 75% off
You’ll also get swag. What is the swag, you ask? We don’t know yet! But it’ll be amazing.
Here’s how this works:
· You go to here to sign up to volunteer: (Link coming soon!)
· You pick what department/s you would like to work in and when you are available to volunteer.
· You enter your personal information so we may contact you.
· Once your application has been accepted, we will send you an email with your personalized discount code and further instructions on how to finish registering for the event.
· You follow the instructions in that email and get yourself a conference ticket.
· Closer to the event we send you all the info you need to know, like job descriptions, contact info for your team leads, a map of the hotel.
Perks of volunteering:
· Free Swag!
· Meet people while also having a ‘home base’
· Help the event/community! As a volunteer you’re helping to make the event accessible, welcoming, and meaningful for everyone. That’s big, and we really appreciate your help!
· Other things to help you with your shifts: You’ll get your schedule, a map of the hotel, instructions on where to go and what to do, and more sent to you via email before the event.
· Online and onsite volunteer orientation sessions will be held too, more on that later.
Now for the serious parts:
· Anyone who has not purchased their conference ticket by July 1st, 2019 will be dropped from the volunteer list and have to pay full price for entry. Don't worry; we'll remind you to register many many times in the last month before the event.
· Your commitment to volunteer is valuable and important. WCJG is dependent on volunteers for its success and we will do everything we can to help you be successful as a volunteer. When a volunteer doesn’t show up to an assigned shift, it makes things a lot more difficult for a lot of folks. Failing to report to your assigned shifts will either need to make up the shift or will be charged the rate difference at the highest price.
· All rules of conduct apply to all volunteers- basically, don't be a jerk and have fun!
Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!